The purpose of this site is to help YOUR marriage succeed. I define a “successful marriage” in this way:
- The husband and wife are in superb communication with each other.
- They are able to use communication to resolve disagreements; upsets do not linger.
- They thoroughly enjoy each other’s company and are eager to spend time with each other.
- Both partners are creating a future together.
- The passion and excitement is at a high level.
This site provides ideas, tools and advice to help you achieve every one of the above. And because a successful marriage depends on our children doing well, we’ll provide very useable tips to help you with the kids.
Having a successful marriage is incredibly important. Yet over 50% of all marriages end in divorce. And many married couples painfully continue on with an unhappy marriage.
Why does a marriage start out so bright, so full of hope and promise and over time lose its passion and excitement? Do people just “fall out of love?”
These and many other questions about marriage will be answered on this blog. I realize that’s a bold statement, so let me make a suggestion: Become familiar with the tools and advice we offer here. Look over the different posts and see if they give you new insights.
The information in my marriage book has helped thousands of couples improve and even save their marriage!
Having a successful marriage is VERY important.